People often refer to older single's as 'leftovers.' Well, I am no leftover, nor do I deserve to settle for someone that is.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Okay Again...

It's Spring Break in Vegas. I'm home. While Salt Lake is my home now too, there is just something about going back to your roots. Something that is so real and rejuvenating. I was supposed to have a date with one lucky #8 here but as it turns out, we were both too busy. Maybe next time. Meanwhile, I am having a fabulous time just hangin' out with my family and taking a break from finding, dating, and trying to get married. Everyone needs a break sometimes right? Okay, I feel like I've been breaking more than anything lately but it's okay. I'm ready to get back on the wagon just as soon as I get back to the promised land. As for my efforts in this areas however, they have not been completely forgotten in my journeyings away from home...I have still been researching and planning my next moves. In fact, I actually started reading, "He's Just Not That Into You." Now that I'm reading it, I feel quite silly for holding on to hope for Gentleman #1 for so long. I always knew that it was an empty hope but now I just feel ridiculous for expressing it and for going back and forth with him. I know better. He's just not that into me and it's time to move on. I'm okay though. I really am. Of course I haven't seen him in a few weeks and that always helps. I'm definitely ready for a few more dates soon though. Soon. First, I have to enjoy some more good times with my sibs and then head back to the land of the cold and the vampire white skin where my next few victims await.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I can't wait for you come back home! I hope you enjoy your time in Vegas!

PrincessKatie said...

Enjoy your vacatino nd lets go get frozen yogurt when you come back!