People often refer to older single's as 'leftovers.' Well, I am no leftover, nor do I deserve to settle for someone that is.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Busy!

Wow, another week has already passed by. It's been so fun and so busy! I can't write a lot right now because I have to speak at stake conference in a few hours and I want to focus on that. I just wanted to check in though, and let you know what's goin on. I started back to work a couple days this week and I don't know why that has completely thrown me off. Where did the Summer go? I know we always say that but seriously....I think someone is messing with the calender and I mean to have a word or two with them! On top of starting back to work, I have had this talk weighing over me ALL week! I am sooo nervous! I think it's ready to go but I'm just hoping I don't put people to sleep, ya know? So, with all that, how could I worry about boys? I couldn't. Plus, I had some good times hanging out with my friend and some other boys and I just realized that I am like the one date wonder. Sure I've been on some dates with guys...but why can't I get a second date? Why don't I want a second date most of the time?? Well, I know why. I was discouraged for a day or two by my obvious lack of skills in the dating area but I'm really hoping to make it better soon. I know I also always say that but really, things have got to look up soon right? More later on the men in my life. As for now, just pray for me tonight!! Love you all!

4 comments:

Growing Up Skye said...

Love you, too, Teresa! I'm sure your talk will be fabulous! I wish I was there to hear it!

Livin it up said...

:) Thank you!!!

Mariel said...

Scary, good luck! You'll do awesome!

Livin it up said...

Thanks! It's over now and I think it went well. People were super nice anyway.