People often refer to older single's as 'leftovers.' Well, I am no leftover, nor do I deserve to settle for someone that is.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Check It

Hey there friends, readers, random passersby...guess what! Tomorrow you can check me out at another location in addition to this one. My friend asked me to guest post on her blog and I finally got up the courage to do it. Her blog is LE-GIT. There is a button on my left side bar or you can check it out here:

The posts on this blog vary daily but are all centered around us fabulous women and tips that make our lives easier, more fun, healthier, creative, and pretty much just amazing! It's for single's and marrieds alike. Several posts do give tips on parenting which I like to either pass on to my friends, or use on my cute nieces and nephews. So...no matter the post, you can be guaranteed enlightenment in some area or another. Hopefully such is the case tomorrow as well. Happy reading! I will post here soon about my most recent shenanigans.

8 comments:

Krissa said...

i love your post over there...i am a new reader here...and cant wait to read more...i am single and gonna be 26 next month... seriously... its nice to read a post about being single in a blog world where being a wife and mom is the majority!!!
anyway...cant wait to read more...thanks for that post!!!!

Livin it up said...

Thanks Krissa! So glad to have you here. It's nice to know that there are a lot of us out there and that it is okay! Thanks for reading!!

CaptiousNut said...

I found you over at *or so she says* and I'm certainly manly enough to admit I read that blog!

Where can I find a picture of you?

Or are you explicitly discriminating against the *superficial male*?

Livin it up said...

Are you admitting to being superficial? Well, either way, I am non-discriminatory...just single. I'm glad you read the blog...it's pretty good material.

So, I am on FB. Are you friend's with the "or so she says" girls? Do you have any real pictures of you on there? :)

CaptiousNut said...

What do you mean *real pictures*?

You're too young to be cynical.

BTW, I wasn't asking for me as I'm married to a *close-minded* wife when it comes to these things.

Though, you are in Utah, right?...

Good luck to you. Find someone you can talk to, who gets your jokes (if any!), and someone who has personal growth potential. I grabbed my first wife on her way up and my way down.

And I freakin' love the song on your blog. Had me laughing all day long. Thanks!

Livin it up said...

Not cynical, just sarcastic! I like my life and I'm happy with it the way it is(not sarcastic).

I wasn't trying to imply that you were asking for yourself, I was just responding to the question. Closed minded wives are the best! Good for her...and you for marrying her. Glad you like my song, although I'm sensing some sarcasm...hmmm. Thanks for stopping by.

Growing Up Skye said...

I loved your post on your friend's blog. You really are a good writer! My writer's group meets the first Thursday of every month up this way. If you ever have some spare time, let me know!

Livin it up said...

Thanks Tacy! I definitely will!! I didn't think that people really liked it because I didn't get much feedback except from my already friends who are just nice! I am glad that you read it though and I appreciate your feedback! It was fun to do no matter what! :)