People often refer to older single's as 'leftovers.' Well, I am no leftover, nor do I deserve to settle for someone that is.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tuesday is a Special Day

This is going to be a quick post because I really need to go to bed. I just wanted to update all my fabulous readers. I have another date coming this Tuesday. Wow, can you believe that? That's 3 Tuesday's in a row...right after I quite this whole thing. I'm pretty excited for this one though. My friend set me up and he sounded on the phone like a nice normal guy and one with a plan. I like him already, just because he had our date all planned out and it's not dinner! Refreshing! So, we will see how it goes.

I also want to say that I feel so, so blessed today. I know that there is a God. I know that He is my Heavenly Father and is sooo mindful of who I am and EXACTLY what I need, whether it be something silly or not. He blesses me and I know that He blesses all of you, whether you take time to recognize it or not. His blessings are abundant and so much more perfect and thorough than I would ever have been able to imagine up in my mind. I love Him and am grateful for the knowledge of His presence in my life!!

ps...guess who I hung out with tonight? Lot's of guys...and girls...including, Mr. Hopeful. Remember him? He will never want to date me but I still had a lot of fun with him and his roommate. Fun and funny guys. Plus, as I mentioned before, he is really good looking! Well, until Tuesday then. Or maybe Wednesday.

2 comments:

Growing Up Skye said...

Thanks for the quick post, Teresa! It's always nice and strengthening to hear a friend's testimony. I'm kind of feeling the same way right now. So thank-you so much for sharing. And I can't wait to hear about your date tonight!

Livin it up said...

Thanks Tacy! It was definitely just one of those days that could have been super hard for me (and was a little) but I chose to have faith and stay positive and I was abundantly rewarded in blessings!

I'm leaving on my date soon. I have that horrible sense of dread I always get right before a date...or a blind date especially. Ahhhh!!! More later!