People often refer to older single's as 'leftovers.' Well, I am no leftover, nor do I deserve to settle for someone that is.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Healthy October

It's October! You know what that means right? It means the holidays will be here before you know it! I love this time of year. I love the changing leaves, the crispness in the air, the smells, and especially....the FOOD! This however is a problem for me. As I take a look at the left side bar, my goals are staring me in the face...mocking. They've been sitting there for quite sometime, unfinished, just waiting. I've been very up and down with my first goal. Right now...up. Dang it! But you know what? I really enjoyed Europe and ALL of it's tasty treats. However, my body didn't think it was so cool and it just decided to put on an extra 10 pounds for a souvenir. This is one souvenir I don't wish to keep though. So, it's October. I am calling it, "Healthy October." For one month I am going to focus on goal number one and see just how much weight and how many inches I can lose. I am doing everything in my power to be as healthy as possible, and to get back down, at least those 10 pounds. Then we will talk about where I really need to be. When I gain a little, like where I am now, I lose a lot of self confidence...which doesn't help me in my dating efforts. I like the way I feel when I am in shape and making good choices food wise so, no sugar this month and lots of fruits and veggies. Anyone want to join me? Let's see what we can do with one month! It's a great start to build up our defenses in time for the holidays. Ps...my blog is suddenly taking out my paragraphs and I don't know how to fix it but I'm working on it so bear with me! Now...let's get skinny!

No comments: