People often refer to older single's as 'leftovers.' Well, I am no leftover, nor do I deserve to settle for someone that is.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Exciting News!!

No...I'm not engaged! No, I'm not dating anyone or having a baby! Haha...I know that my Europe trip seemed like all the excitement we could handle for awhile but there's more! While I was away, I was reading my good friend Mariel's blog because I love it and you can't leave all of your entertainment behind, just because you leave your continent behind, right? Anyway, it turned out that she was looking for some sort of fabulous new contributor for her blog. She has a lot of followers from all of the world because it is THAT good! So, I've talked about it before but thanks for letting me share it with you again because some of you have forgotten, or have been to lazy to click the button on the left side of my page. :) However, on a whim, I decided to inquire about this contributor position and it turns out that she thinks I'm as cool as I think I am and my first post will appear today so check it out!! You will be able to find me there monthly....and the rest of the month you will find many other fabulous women with amazing ideas. It's kind of addicting and we all need another addiction right? Okay, it's late, I'm tired....I just finished a double/triple header and I'm all worn out. I will be blogging about the double header....tomorrow...after yet another date! Thanks for sticking with me! See you on....Or So She Says!

1 comment:

Krissa said...

that is awesome!!! congrats!!!
love that blog too!